1.6
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I was blindsided by the fact that you cannot cancel your membership within a thirty day period. No one walked me around the gym and showed me how little equipment they have for people who like to actually workout.

They have 1 squat rack and 1 bench. In January of 2016 I went to the one on old Seward and it is song packed from the 30 dollar memberships they spit out there is no room to even breath. So I canceled my membership BOOM 200 dollars to work out for 1 week. Now October 2017 I move to east side so I join northern lights BR same thing can't get any equipment without breathing down someone's neck.

The whole place is filled with Cholos after the night crew leaves who are obvious gang members and you can't even workout without them looking at you in the mirror. I am fairly sure they are selling drugs there after the staff leaves at night. Keep that in mind there are no staff members there after 7 I believe and then the gang members start taking over. The body renew management also f's their members pretty good out of their hard earned money as well.

I gave them another 200 bucks this time. I will be contacting the BBB. I do not feel safe at their facilities after business hours.

If you wanna be assaulted or intimidated by Dominican gang members this is the place for you. Join up for a jack move.

Review about: Body Renew Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments