I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close.No such luck.
I pretty sure that since I pay to be a member I only need to put away the weights I use. I think the evening staff that vets paid to put things away should be doing it. Not sure why that can't happen. Maybe he's just lazy.
Management cant.seem to get him to do it.
Maybe he should go find a new job.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "First and formost I don't have time to video tape anyone in this gym.... I hate a liar..... If this gym is going to accuse me of being a ***..."
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "We came to Carz Planet in July 2013 to look at a minivan. We were asking the salesman basic questions like "how many owners", "has it ever been in an..."
- "I had a fabulous experience at Carz Planet. They have a large selection of cars at very good prices. I did extensive research about a lot of different dealers, and..."