I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close.No such luck.
I pretty sure that since I pay to be a member I only need to put away the weights I use. I think the evening staff that vets paid to put things away should be doing it. Not sure why that can't happen. Maybe he's just lazy.
Management cant.seem to get him to do it.
Maybe he should go find a new job.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "First and formost I don't have time to video tape anyone in this gym.... I hate a liar..... If this gym is going to accuse me of being a ***..."
- "We came to Carz Planet in July 2013 to look at a minivan. We were asking the salesman basic questions like "how many owners", "has it ever been in an..."
- "I had a fabulous experience at Carz Planet. They have a large selection of cars at very good prices. I did extensive research about a lot of different dealers, and..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."