I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close.No such luck.
I pretty sure that since I pay to be a member I only need to put away the weights I use. I think the evening staff that vets paid to put things away should be doing it. Not sure why that can't happen. Maybe he's just lazy.
Management cant.seem to get him to do it.
Maybe he should go find a new job.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I had a fabulous experience at Carz Planet. They have a large selection of cars at very good prices. I did extensive research about a lot of different dealers, and..."
- "We came to Carz Planet in July 2013 to look at a minivan. We were asking the salesman basic questions like "how many owners", "has it ever been in an..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."